Break patterns and traditions, follow the path of the new business future.
Get in touch with solutions that will allow you to offer new managed IT services to retain customers, convert leads into customers and generate recurring revenues.
MSP Day is a landmark in Italy for IT Managed Service Providers.
A whole day dedicated to those people, whose job is to take care of the IT infrastructure of Italian companies and assure that it works smoothly. Plenary sessions, simultaneous sessions, technical workshops and meetings with your peers are waiting for you on June 19th.
Exhibitors and expo area
Welcome happy hour
Who should attend?
MSP Day is the Italian event for Managed Service Providers or for those who are thinking about switching their business model from re-sale to MSP.
By IT managed services an MSP obtains good recurring margins, reliable networks and customers aware of what they will obtain and how much will it cost.
Clear benefits for everyone, thanks to a standard-becoming model, that is cutting out of the market those who will not be able to understand and interpret it.
Attending MSP Day will allow you to:
- understand more of the IT managed services’ business model;
- attend hands-on labs of solutions to enter the world of services;
- grow your business, if you already are an MSP;
- attend valuable speeches and meet with other attendees and exhibitors;
- take part in demos and technical workshops on products and solutions.
Read the opinion of those who participated
MSP Day is organized and managed by Achab, Italian distributor of software and solutions designed for Managed Service Providers.
Why you should be a sponsor
If your solutions or products have Managed Service Providers as ideal customers, then MSP Day is a unique event to grow your business.
- At MSP Day you will find Italian MSPs, last year 250 MSPs participated. This year we expect more than 350 people.
- Based on your sponsorship level, you can strengthen your brand awareness in Italy by showing your logo in the beautiful Palazzo dei Congressi in Riccione.
- You can talk directly with the MSPs, only people in target will attend.
- You can take part to one of the most important IT events in Italy.